The only confidence course for real, natural confidence
A lack of confidence sucks.
- You miss out because you don’t want to screw up or look dumb, but being okay with those things remains elusive like a unicorn circus
- You do what’s expected of you, because it’s easier to give in to that pressure than to step up
- You play an exhausting game of cat and mouse with your decisions. Will you, won’t you? What if you do, what if you don’t?
- You try to do it all so you can have it all, but deep down you’re scared you’re not good enough
- You have really high standards of yourself that you rarely live up to
I get it. I’ve experienced it. I’ve battled with it. And I’ve learned heaps about it.
I’ve helped people overcome those obstacles to find real, lasting, natural confidence
If you already know that natural confidence is the thing you need, the element that’s been missing in the alchemy of your life, then scoot on down to the bottom of the page and you can get going right away.
For everyone else, read on for all the details.
Here’s what you get inside the Playbook…
The Playbook is where I’ve distilled my 10 years of confidence coaching knowledge into a course that works with you to uncover your own natural confidence.
There’s content in here to help you:
- Know yourself so deeply and so fundamentally that you can’t lose yourself again
- Understand what the different voices in your head want and how to productively deal with them
- Figure out the stories you tell yourself that hold you back and which ones free you
- Feel flowing and at your best, and to integrate that experience into your life
- Practice self-compassion
- Deal with the drive to do what others expect of you
- Makes shifts right through your life that feel good rather than having to struggle against or tolerate stuff
- Accept yourself fully, warts and all
…and so much more…
Want more detail? Here’s a chapter by chapter breakdown of what you get. This chapter is all about shining a light on the stories you tell yourself that, for good or ill, shape your world. You’ll walk away with: This is where you uncover the foundations, cornerstones and building blocks for who you are. You’ll walk away with: Chapter is about making you recognise, and feel, everything you already have. You’ll walk away with: This is where you stop running on automatic pilot. You’ll walk away with: Chapter 5 is where you shape an environment that allows your confidence to flourish. You’ll walk away with: Self-compassion and nourishment don’t make you selfish; they make you whole. You’ll walk away with: Your life is a product of your thoughts, and natural confidence comes from better thinking. You’ll walk away with: Confidence is nothing without taking action. In this chapter, you’ll walk away with:
Chapter 1: Storytelling
Chapter 2: Values
Chapter 3: In Credit
Chapter 4: Roles & Patterns
Chapter 5: Environment
Chapter 6: Nourishment
Chapter 7: Thoughts
Chapter 8: The Game
This chapter is all about shining a light on the stories you tell yourself that, for good or ill, shape your world. You’ll walk away with:
This is where you uncover the foundations, cornerstones and building blocks for who you are. You’ll walk away with:
Chapter is about making you recognise, and feel, everything you already have. You’ll walk away with:
This is where you stop running on automatic pilot. You’ll walk away with:
Chapter 5 is where you shape an environment that allows your confidence to flourish. You’ll walk away with:
Self-compassion and nourishment don’t make you selfish; they make you whole. You’ll walk away with:
Your life is a product of your thoughts, and natural confidence comes from better thinking. You’ll walk away with:
Confidence is nothing without taking action. In this chapter, you’ll walk away with:
The course is split into 8 chapters and 30 worksheets. Each chapter is sent straight to your inbox every 2 weeks, giving you plenty of time to do the work and get real insights.
Why not give you the whole course in one go? Because I don’t want you to feel overwhelmed; I don’t want you to leaf through, find it kind of interesting and never do anything; I don’t want you rush through it because you can’t wait to finish; I don’t want you to miss something important.
The benefits come when you have enough time and space to go deep into the content and the worksheets, and dealing with one chapter every 2 weeks is the optimum pace to to wring every last drop from what’s in here.
And it’s by putting time and effort into the 30 worksheets that you’ll get results. You can’t just call this in.
Some good people have said nice things…
“The emotional and insightful rewards that came after doing each exercise were unbelievable. I had epiphany after epiphany! Once you have given that to yourself you simply can’t forget it. It re-programs you to notice, accept and change direction, even if you do fall off the wagon, which is only human, it’s OK because you get back on.”
– Tonya, LA
“I have gotten to the root of my lack of confidence and am ready to continue working on it. Things start to fall into place and I start to realize how mighty I can be-scary sometimes ;-)”
– Barbara, Austria
“Now I am looking forward to the chapter on my environment – perfect timing! It is amazing what material you have gathered and I really enjoy your style which makes it fun and is so encouraging.”
– Jane, Canada
“Thank you so much for creating this and crafting such thoughtful questions that really burn through the bullshit + get to the heart of the matter.”
– Otiti, London
This confidence course really does work, but it won’t be for everyone.
This is for you if:
- You’ve waited long enough
- You’re ready to put in the effort
- Natural confidence seems elusive
- The thought of this, and of what you might find, scares you a little bit
- You’re open and curious about what might happen
But, this is NOT for you if:
- You just want an easy ride
- You know full well that you won’t follow through or give it a chance
- The idea of a little discomfort is simply too uncomfortable for you
- You want change right now and aren’t ready to work at it
- You just want to be perceived as confident, and don’t really care about inner confidence
3 quick questions for you…
- If this course was able to help you deal with just one fear that’s been holding you back, would that be useful?
- If this course was able to make you feel like you’re good enough after all, would that be worthwhile?
- And if this course made it possible for you to step up and take a stand in just one part of your life, would that be worth it?
My hope is that you can get these benefits and many more, and you can get going with the Confidence Playbook right now…
The confidence course for real, natural confidence.
Try it or get a refund
I want this to work for you, but if you give it a shot and don’t love it, you’re welcome to a 100% refund. There are no hoops to jump through and no awkward questions, just let me know within 90 days of the purchase date and I’ll refund you.
Obviously, I’m both confident and hopeful that you won’t need to use that guarantee, simply because I know there’s gold in this here course
P.S. You and I both know there’s a lot of stuff out there, and I can tell you that this isn’t some fluffy, fu-fu, wafer thin set of waffle that achieves nothing. I have zero interest in bamboozling you, which is why I’ve filled the Confidence Playbook with the very best techniques I’ve developed and used with clients over the last decade (and in my own life), so I know they work. If you put some effort in, I know they can work for you too.
P.S. There are other confidence courses out there, but this is the only confidence course that focuses on inner confidence that I know of. This isn’t about faking it, using tricks to be seen as being confident or a short-term burst of outer confidence. This is the only course for real, natural confidence.